Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information and other descriptions, etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and insurer numbers on health insurance cards (personal identification information) refers to
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and information related to payments, including the user's personal information, made between the user and our partners, etc. hereinafter referred to as "partners" ), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to user inquiries (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using and other services provided by the Company
- For maintenance, important notifications, etc., as necessary
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information and to view usage status
- To charge users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 4 (Change in purpose of use)
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, excluding cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, When there is a risk of impeding the execution of clerical work
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- How to accept the person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information provider shall not be a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- If personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, and the use The purpose of use and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
- Other cases that violate laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction etc. ) can be claimed
- If the Company receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will correct the personal information without delay.
- If we make corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to make corrections, etc., we will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company will suspend the use of personal information or Erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. involves a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., this is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. If alternative measures can be taken, this alternative measure shall be taken.
- The content of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the contact below.
Address: 18-3 Takaokamachi, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture
Company name: IACK
E Email address: info (at) iack.studio
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your ( the visitor) local currency.